As we look back on 2018 one of the most gratifying developments of the year has been the community of listeners and movie enthusiasts, that have come together to support our Podcast.
For all the team, it has been the listener feedback that has been the most satisfying and fun element of the year.
Providing a lot of that feedback are the duo of Phil Foster, from the Phil the Bear’s film review site, and Friend of the Pod Declan Shiels. As two of our most engaged listeners, we decided to give this podcast over to them to discuss their top five movies of the year.
- In 5th Place – Annihilation
- In 4th Place – Three Billboards outside Ebbing Missouri
- In 3rd Place – Mission: Impossible – Fallout
- In 2nd Place – A Star is Born
- In 1st Place – A Quiet Place